- Write your objectives down and show them!
“Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.” -Vincent Van Gogh
- Divide huge goals right into smaller sized ones!
“If you have a goal, write it down. If you do not write it down, you do not have a goal. You have a wish.” -Steve Maraboli
- Make an action plan and follow it!
“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” -Jim Rohn
- Do your objectives as early in the day as feasible!
“The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.” -Thomas Jefferson
- Find meaningful long-term goals.
“Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” -Bo Jackson
- Establish your views higher!
“Aim high. You may still miss the target, but at least you won’t shoot your foot off.” -Lois McMaster Bujold
- Remain on course.
“Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” -LL Cool J
- Identify and award progress.
“A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.” -Larry Bird
- Create a journal!
“Writing in a journal reminds you of your goals and of your learning in life. It offers a place where you can hold a deliberate, thoughtful conversation with yourself.” -Robin S. Sharma
- Split up huge objectives into bite-sized, workable bits.
“Most “impossible” goals can be met simply by breaking them down into bite size chunks, writing them down, believing them, and then going full speed ahead as if they were routine.” -Don Lancaster
- Focus on one objective at once.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” -Lao Tzu
- Celebrate achievements.
“Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” -Nelson Mandela
- Work out a plan.
“Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” -Pablo Picasso
- Do not concentrate on outcomes, concentrate on efficiency.
“Success is not determined by the outcome. The outcome is the result of having already decided that you are successful to begin with.” -T.F. Hodge
- Have goal buddies to assist you along the road.
“Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.” -Shannon L. Alder
- Bid farewell to your comfort zone.
“Your perspective on life comes from the cage you were held captive in.” -Shannon L. Alder
- Never say never.
“We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Learn to say “No” sometimes. Never allow people to take advantage of you.
“Intention without action is an insult to those who expect the best from you.” -Andy Andrews
- Accept the things you can’t change, and change the things you can’t accept.
“The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.” -Stephanie Perkins
- Keep your cool and whatever happens do not quit!
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”– Dale Carnegie